Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Logo Design

Logo Design

Logo designing is harder than I thought, people are picky and care about a good clear quality. So applied for a job doing a logo and got denied instantly without any reason as to why.

Maybe I am trying way too hard to do designing, knowing I have a passion for it. Perhaps schooling would help me more than doing it on my own and web researching everything.

Having good sites for learning how to do logos, headers and templates I think is a good starter and I have found a few that have been rather helpful, and has taught me more than what was known before.

Just being frustrated is not helping my dilemma here, and so I'm sitting back to relax and clear my mind for the time being. Knowing I need to read more things and start asking people what they use for design software and how they do their designs. Maybe ask where they get their images as well besides Google.

A lot of stuff that is out there from Google is copyrighted and well I don't feel like being sued, someday I hope to have enough cash to actually buy CS4 or the new one CS5 with all the plug ins and filters to help me make some wonderful creations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A professionally crafted corporate logo designs is one of the greatest blessings for a company; whether it is big or small. It gives them an identity of their own and makes them different from others.

jhonblack said...

These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written. company logo design

Post a Comment